Ugreen Portable Desktop Phone Stand – Holder
Ugreen Portable Desktop Phone Stand – Holder is what you need to make life so much easier, it’s the smallest, simplest accessories you can keep on your desk, but you’ll use it several hours per day. It won’t need to be replaced every time you upgrade your device. You can take it along where ever you going , to the coffee shop, restaurant, office, on holiday and more places.
Are you a professional or student with a lot of projects to tackle? A phone stand makes it easy for you to look at two devices at the same time.
In the Kitchen
You can use a phone holder to watch a video while scrubbing those pots and pans or to follow a recipe next time you want to try a new dish!
Make Life Easy
It can be exhausting holding your phone up to watch a video. In fact, a smartphone can weigh up to 0.3 pounds! Your arms and neck will thank you if you keep your device on a stand.
Taking a Break , Lying Down on the sofa, simply place your smartphone on the phone stand and catch on your favourite shows.
Be Hands Free from your device , enjoy your tea break peacefully, without the need to hold your smartphone.
The stand is made out of two pieces of hard plastic held together by a hinge. The front piece has a curved lip to cradle your device, and keep it from tipping over when you adjust the back piece, which folds out like a kickstand. You can adjust it to any angle between 15 and 100 degrees by pushing the silver-looking button toward the top of the stand; it’ll automatically lock when you let go.
Perfect Inclination Angle
- Get Better Viewing Angle and relieve neck fatigue.
- The spine includes three natural curves: the cervical, thoracic and lumbar. When incorrect posture exaggerates the natural shape of your spine, making the curves too big or too small, it can lead to problems.
- Beyond altering a person’s appearance, chronically poor posture can lead to spinal deformities, cause stress, cut off circulation, and lead to pain in the head, neck and back. Researchers from the University of Leeds discovered a link between poor posture, painful neck muscles and high blood pressure — when neck muscles are strained, the cells responsible for sending signals to the brain for adequate blood supply don’t function as well.
- Slouching also puts pressure on the stomach, which can lead to gas and bloating, and it compresses the lungs, which can cause respiratory problems, especially in people with asthma.
Free Your Hands, Relax and Enjoy your free time with out your hands getting tired.
It being so Slim, yet practical at the same time.
Adjust to Any Angle that Suites you Best
Shop on Device
Just like it.
- Item Type: Phone Holders
- Material: Plastic, Silicone
- Compatibility: Universal
- Size: 9.5 x 8.5 cm / 3.74 x 3.35 inch (Phone), 12 x 10.7 cm / 4.72 x 4.21 inch (Tablet)
- 1 x Phone Holder